Saturday 21 September 2013

A new star in the collection

From now on I am going to write my posts in both English and Swedish.

Idag tänkte jag visa en ny "pärla" i samlingen. Ett nyss hemkommet Lerro dockskåp från 1955. Jag är så otroligt glad att jag funnit detta då det passar så bra in i min samling. Huset har original tapeter och golv intakta och i fint skick. I tre av fönsterna fanns gamla gardiner som jag låter sitta kvar.

Today I am going to show you a new "star" in my collection. It is a dollhouse made by Lerro in 1955 which I got delivered just the other day. I am so glad to have found this house because it fit so well into my collection.  The wallpapers and floors are all original and in good shape. Three windows had old curtains which I am going to keep.

 
Jag har precis börjat möblera så följande bilder är lite preliminära. / I have just started to furnish so the pictures below  are preliminary. 

 
Sovrummet /The bedroom

 
Finrummet / The living room

 
Köket / The kitchen


Badrummet / The bathroom

2 comments:

Kirsi said...

Hej, det här är ett fint hus! Jag ska återkomma att se mer photos.

Mina dockskåp said...

Kul att du gillar det!

Post a Comment