Sunday 20 July 2014

A Gemla house

On my road trip in Sweden this summer I picked up 3 doll houses. One of them I am going to present for you today. It is a house containing of two rooms, one above the other. The house could be closed by a door with glass windows. As far as I have managed to find out the house is manufactured by Gemla but I don't know yet have old it is.



The wallpapers look rather old so I guess it is from the first half of the 20th century. When I bought it, it was furnished with lovely furniture from the 50s and 60s. Those furniture I am going to put in other houses from that period of time. This house is going to be decorated with older furniture and in a bigger scale, because this house is bigger than the Lundby houses. 


The top room has a lovely yellow wallpaper and pink curtains. It is going to be a bedroom. 


The room on ground floor has green wallpapers and white lace curtains. The floor is of same kind in both rooms. This room is going to be a living room. When I have decorate it I will post you some pictures.

No comments:

Post a Comment